Monday, September 14, 2015

Don't Quit Now! Build a Door!

"I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus." Phil 3:14

It would be very easy to give up!  Maybe you have experienced these very thoughts yourself.  My mind goes back time and time again to those moments in life when it seemed as if all doors were closed! 

 Life can be rough! 

Life can be tough....but Life can also be smooth...and Life can be gentle... Wow...amazing

Some of you may be experiencing this very same thinking.  Why do I keep trying?  Who really cares?  Is anyone out there?  Help!  

Interestingly, we are not created to be losers, or quitters!  We were created to succeed. There are times in our lives where nothing anyone says or does will touch the place in which we find ourselves.  As I read this scripture above, I am reminded that there is someone who is always pulling for us, cheering us onward and upward  toward a prize in life, if we can just get through another door of life.  

When we run out of options, we can look upward toward Christ and He will show us a doorway that can only be seen when we forge ahead through the depression, or fear of circumstances. 

Yes, I can hear your thoughts today!  Don't give up!  Look for the door....there is one .....but you must press through the darkness to find it.  Pray with me today!

Heavenly Father, how is it that you know just exactly how I am feeling or thinking.  Help me today to  "Ask, and it will be given to me; seek, and I will find; knock, and it will be opened to me. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.…(Mt.7:7-8)  


You are an awesome Father who loves me and cares what I am going through.....and yes I see the door of opportunity and will walk through it in Jesus name.  Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment